|Toneholes||Key Types||Key Systems||Split E Mechanism||Material||pad||Headcork||Felt||Case||Case Bag|
|YFL-482*||Drawn and Curled||Ring Keys||In-line||-||Sterling Silver & Nickel Silver||Felt Pad||Cork||Wool Felt||FLC-200C||FLB-400EII|
|YFL-282||Ring Keys||In-line||-||Nickel Silver||FLC-190||-|
|YFL-222HD||Valentino® Goldfinch Pads™||Valentino® Strata Cork™||Urethane foam|
|YFL-212||Included||Felt Pad||Cork||Wool Felt|
- * Some models are available with a B footjoint. Please add H to the model number. They come with a case (FLC-48II) and a case bag (400 Models: FLB-400EHII, 300 Models: FLB-48II).
- * Some models are available with a gold-plated lip plate. Please add GL to the model number.
- * Some 200 Models are available with a silver lip plate. Please add SL to the model number.
- * YFL-212 is available with a curved headjoint. Please add U to the model number. It comes with a case (FLC-220) and a case bag (FLB-200UEII).
- * These special models are not available in some regions. Please contact to dealer for more information.
Drawn and Curled
Walls are drawn upward from the body material, giving the flute a broad, light sound.
Ring (French) Keys
Split E Mechanism
This key helps give more stability and better centered intonation to the high E.