Compatible with an IP network, gigabit Ethernet. Highly flexible.
1 Gbps multi channel transmission up to 512 x 512 ch at 48 kHz
Low latency transmission that responds flexibly to any occasion
Dante replaces heavy, expensive analog or multicore cabling with a LAN cable such as CAT5e and CAT6.
Because Dante uses logical routing instead of physical point-to-point connections, the network can be configured using available ports with just a few mouse clicks.
It also makes the system expanded easily.
It is reliable even in an emergency as Dante allows redundancy configuration.
- Low-cost and easily-available LAN cable
- Multi-channel transmission via network*1
- Uncompressed noise-free transmission
- General-purpose network switches
- Easy connection setup using PC*2
- Duplicated line to deal with disconnection.*3
- *1 Up to 512 ch with 1000BASE-T, 24 bit, 48 kHz
- *2 Freeware "Dante Controller" automatically detects devices and provides easy patch settings.
- *3 Redundant connection is supported to switch lines without any interruption in the event of disconnection.
- Heavy and expensive cable
- Limited number of channels
- Sound deteriorated by noise
- Requires physical connection between each input and output
- Risk of wrong connection
- Difficult to add extra devices
- Unable to take measures against disconnection