RM-CG Firmware V2.5.0
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI "RM-CG Device Manager". For details, refer to the RM-CG Reference Manual.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch.
The EEE function may deteriorate the clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio.
Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) is a technology that reduces switch power consumption during periods of low network traffic. It is also known as Green Ethernet and IEEE802.3az.
- In an environment using IEEE802.1X authentication, an error may appear when updating is finished, regardless of whether or not it was successful. Use the Web GUI, etc., to confirm that the update has been performed correctly.
ADECIA Firmware Compatibilities
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- The information displayed in the Web GUI “RM-CG Device Manager” can now be changed to one of multiple languages. Information files for multilingualization will be posted on the ADECIA website.
- When used with SWR2311-10P, the status of optimized Dante settings can now be displayed in the Web GUI “RM-CG Device Manager”.