Yamaha Piano Rental
The Purpose of Yamaha Piano Rental Condition is to let our customers in Bangkok area have the opportunity to experience our fine Yamaha Piano products in their home before deciding to make purchase.
Therefore, the rental period will not exceed 1 year to give all our customers the same benefits.
• Contact must at least be made in a period of 6 months span and must be pay in full (Maximum 2 contracts or 1 Year)
• 1* Transportation fee is included for Maximum 1st - 2nd Floor or carries by elevator.
• From 3rd Floor upwards or carried piano by stairs and will be extra charge
- 1,000 baht per floor for Upright Piano (Round Trip)
- 2,000 baht per floor for Grand Piano (Round Trip)
• 2* Tuning Fee - Piano must be tune every 6 months therefore if customer decides to renew contract tuning fee will be charged
• 3* Deposit Fee - can be refunded in 30 days when contract ended and the piano is undamaged the estimate cost for damaged rate please see attached page
Thai Citizens Documents Required
1. Copy of ID CARD
2. Copy of House Registration/ Condo lease agreement
3. Copy of House registration (Piano location)
Foreigners Documents Required
1. Copy of Passport
2. Copy of House or Condo lease agreement (Must be valid until end of rental contact)
3. Copy of Work Permit
Yamaha MUSIC SQUARE Thailand
4th Floor, Siam Motors Building, Rama 1 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Tel. 02-215-2626 Ext.1242