Lessons are taught using original textbooks and repertoires created with Yamaha's long-time know-how, so experienced users as well as those new to Acoustic Guitar can start lessons with confidence. Lessons start with the basics: right-hand picking, left-hand fingering, and how to read TAB sheet music. You will learn techniques such as Scale and arpeggios in practice with themes of various popular songs . In addition, from the initial stage, learn various chord types, such as open chords and barre chords, and pursue a style that crosses various genres, from how to play to solo style, We offer lessons according to the needs of students, from beginners to experienced players.
- The skills learned can be applied for any modern popular songs without difficulty.
- Knowing all Acoustic guitar part
- Learn how to read note and tab
- Chord pattern and Scale
- Strumming and fingering on acoustic guitar
- Play acoustic guitar on various style such as finger style,bossa nova
|Age Length||~6 Years|
|Class Type||Group Lesson and Individual Lesson|
|Class Length||60 Minuets|
|Course Length||24 Months|