RM-TT Firmware V2.0.0
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI "RM-TT Device Manager". For details, refer to the RM-TT Reference Manual.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch. Although mutual power consumption settings are automatically adjusted between switches that support the EEE function, some switches do not perform that properly. As a result, the switch’s EEE function may be enabled inappropriately in the Dante network, possibly degrading clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio. Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) function: Technology that reduces the power consumption of Ethernet devices during periods of low network traffic; also known as Green Ethernet or IEEE802.3az.
- In an environment using IEEE802.1X authentication, an error may appear when updating is finished, regardless of whether or not it was successful. Use the Web GUI, etc., to confirm that the update has been performed correctly.
ADECIA Firmware Compatibilities
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- The ADECIA ceiling solution, consisting of RM-CG, RM-CR and VXL1-16P, has received Zoom certification.
- Added Low latency mode to Ch2 signal processing.
- Supports IEEE802.1X for enhanced network security.
- Added Output Router for selecting the Dante output signal.
- Supports AES67.
- The IP address for Dante can now be set from the Web GUI.
- Any file name (not just the MAC address) can now be used when importing configuration files with the Web GUI.
- Dante Output Ch. 1/Ch. 2 can now be muted individually. In addition, a parameter to link with the LED display of the Mute status has been added.
- Solved other minor problems.